Atoll Stand Up Paddle Boards Now Available At The Wickertree!
We remember the day like it was yesterday…
Our first time paddle boarding.
How’d it go?
Well, *we got wet*
After falling into the water (a couple dozen times 🤣), we got the hang of it, and now, we’re *ADDICTED*
There’s just something special about paddling away and connecting with nature.
Be your best summer-self with an Atoll Stand Up Paddle Board.
Visit us this weekend at The Wickertree… TAKE HOME TODAY!
These inflatable SUP’s offer taped seams, a heavy duty backpack travel bag with padded waist and shoulder straps, a high quality paddle comprised of a carbon fiber wrapped fiberglass paddle shaft with a nylon blade.
Capable, Portable, & Highly Durable
At just 19 pounds the Atoll iSUP is extremely portable. Packed in its included backpack is everything else you need for getting onto the water; the sturdy hand pump with pressure indicator, paddle and removable fin.
Fully inflated, you can drive a jeep over them and they won’t pop or deflate and is rated to carry 700 pounds💪
Don’t worry, we tried this so you don’t have to.
Fully Featured & Carefully Designed
The Atoll comes with a total of 15 low profile stainless steel D-rings for tying down all your gear and accessories. The front bungee cords are versatile and can secure a multitude of items — including coolers, camping gear, packs, or other outdoor equipment. With Atolls impressive weight carrying capability, you can take exactly what you need on your water adventures.
Customizable With Fins
The universal iSUP fin box allows for the use of most aftermarket fins. Specific fins can be utilized for SUP racing, touring or SUP river paddling. A broken fin can be easily replaced, greatly extending the life of the board.
iSUP Package Details:
- Dimensions: 11 ft x 32″ x 6″
- Volume 238 L
- Made from machine laminated dual layer PVC, the strongest and lightest iSUP material available.
- Utilizing Drop Stitch technology the Atoll iSUP maintains its shape and takes a beating.
- SUP Weighs an astonishing 21 lbs making it one of Atoll’s lightest models to date
- Recommended for riders up to 315 lbs, and has been water tested at over 550 lbs with multiple riders.
- 15 D-rings allows you to bring all your gear.
- New Black Carbon Fiberglass Paddle with Nylon Blade
- 10 Foot iSUP Leash
- Dual Action High Pressure hand pump makes inflation easy.
- 8 inch composite Fin
- Universal fin box, allows for use of most aftermarket fins.
- Newly designed heavy-duty SUP back-pack travel bag. With its heavy duty zippers and padded shoulder and waist straps this bag is perfect for your next SUP adventure!
- This is your complete SUP package ready for the water